Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon

OK, so typically I don't really swoon like a girl even though I am one. Once upon a time in my teenage years, I would cry over a Chicago song or long for a boy who didn't know I existed but since joining adulthood I just don't get that way.

UNTIL NOW

I really don't know what it is about these books and movies. My sisters were reading the books last year and I thought they sounded good. I always like a good vampire story (so far Gary Oldman had been my favorite Dracula) Something about me liking being kissed on the neck makes me crazy for vampires (Angel)

So I read Twilight first, then saw the movie. I went by myself and was engrossed the whole movie. I am a HUGE stickler for reading the book first and really critiquing a movie for not capturing all the key points but Twilight was great. I immediately read the other three and my girlfriends and I have been salivating if you will about New Moon coming out. I was at a scrapbook retreat last weekend , then the holiday so today I made up my mind and while the little one was napping I went.

IT WAS SO GOOD! The place was still packed over a week later and even though I was surrounded by teenage girls tittering and squealing, nothing could tear my eyes from the screen. As soon as I got home I popped on Facebook to compare notes with my girl Nicole!

I am just glad that the next one will be out in June!

1 comment:

  1. these books and the two movies make me feel sixteen again!the weekend of the U2 concert is the same weekend eclipse opens. i don't know if my heart will be able to take all the excitment!

    ReplyDelete