Thursday, November 19, 2009

Happy

Sometimes when life sucks you just have to focus on happiness. I believe this is what gets me through the day sometimes, focusing on things that do make me happy. Here is my most recent list:

Hearing Owen say Hi mommy when I go to get him out of his crib in the morning
Evan sitting on my lap even though he is getting way too big
My numbers on my scale going down every week
Getting a friend request on Facebook from someone I miss dearly
Qdoba Chicken Taco Salad
New clothes
Catching Gilmore Girls on reruns
A good scary movie
Fuzzy socks
A new book from the library
Playing the Wii with Evan
Watching the boys sitting in a chair together watching cartoons
A coke from Mcdonalds
Starting a new quilt
Singing to Laurie Berkner in the car with the boys
My Ipod on shuffle
Everyone going to bed on time with no crying or whining
Still being warm enough in November to hear the birds chirping and not wearing a coat

No comments:

Post a Comment