Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thankful Thursday

After an extremely long day at work and at home I need to relax and unwind and think of all the things I am thankful and happy for:
*My vacation is one day away! One more day of work then I am off till August 31st!
*My little guy is finally sleeping through the night almost all the time!
*I won $10 on a scratch off lottery ticket (only cost $2)
* I found Love in the Time of Cholera marked down and the bookstore
*I found some really cute work pants at Fashion Bug that make my butt look good!
*My mom is on vacation next week too, I get to spend some really quality time with her!
* I will have time to actually do some things and get some projects done next week!

And last but not least someone at work got a virus on their PC today and my favorite IT guy spent a couple hours on our floor! (Yes I know I am crazy thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment