Thank you to Proud Mommy for giving me a reason to put all my crazy thoughts down:
1. I had a training class today and it was interesting and informative but the one thing I always wonder when I meet new people is I wonder what they think of me? Not in a self-absorbed kind of way but more of a curious manner. Do they think I am funny? DO they think I am annoying? Fat? Ugly? Cute? Nice?
2. I have a million things to do yet here I sit. It's 10:30 and I still have one load of laundry to put in the dryer and finish putting groceries away and get garbage around for tomorrow since it's garbage day.
3. I really think I am losing my mind. Not sure yet if it's voluntary. What do you do when you feel so strongly about someone/something and your hands are tied.
4. As long as it's not raining tomorrow both sets of Grandparents are coming up to watch Evan's baseball game tomorrow. Should be fun, and Evan is going to go home with my parents to stay until this weekend when Owen and I will head that way.
5. I got my new bike and have ridden it a mile or three the last few nights. My butt is sore and my legs feel like spaghetti. I hope it starts working because the starving myself thing sucks!