Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Summer Reading list


Ok. I don't really have a summer reading list. I just thought it made me sound organized and classy!

I love to read. I usually read about 1 book every week or so. I have a very nice local library and they have a good selection. My reading runs the gamut from cheesy romance to serious non-fiction. Not much of a fan of the straight mystery. Will never read a Harlequin Romance novel. Ugh!

My favorite authors are Jodie Picoult, Emily Giffin, Sophie Kinsella, Jane Green, Carl Hiassen and a few others. I just finished Run by Ann Patchett and it was pretty good but kind of easy to guess what was going to happen.

Our library started opening on Sundays from 12-5 Double Bonus I went there real quick and found two books I have been wanting to read. The Other Boleyn Girl and The Time Travelers Wife, which my sister says was great. I really want to watch the movie they made of the The Other Boleyn Girl but I have this crazy rule that I have to read the book first!

Anyway, some of the other books I hope to read this summer are: The Middle Life by Kristen Corrigan. Love in the time of Cholera, One Hundred Years of Solitude, the new Ann Coulter book, and some others that I cant' remember the names of. See that is my problem. I hear about a new book or I read about an interesting author and I forget to write down the title or their name. So, I went to my local Wal-mart and found a cute little flowery spiral notebook that fits in my purse. I am going to start writing them down so when I go to the library I know what I am looking for. Yeah me!

No comments:

Post a Comment