Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reason number 5,675 I love my kids


Right now we are in the midst of watching Toy Story 1 and 2 in a continuous loop. When Evan was about 1 1/2 he watched both of these movies constantly.


We have him on videotape sitting in his little chair watching Toy Story and he is so engrossed in the movie he wouldn't look up, also there were parts in the movie where he would yell and jump and scream and run around. Even if he watched them 10 times a day he still have the same reaction.


He grew out of those movies and we would watch them occasionally but for the most part they were delegated back to movie drawer.


Along comes Owen and he is now 20 months old. We started watching them with him a few weeks ago and he is hooked. I was on vacation last week with the boys and we watched both movies no fewer than 20 times apiece. That is not an exaggeration by any means.


The cute part is that he gets excited and yells and screams in almost the same parts as his big brother. He jumps and raises his hands in the air and laughs and points at the screen.


I never get tired of watching these movies because I love watching the movies through his eyes. I love to see his reactions and his smiles.


My older boy enjoys it also, we know now these movies by heart and quote the lines to each other as the movie play. Rumour has it there will be a Toy Story 3 coming out. I hope so because I would love to take both of them to the theater to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment