Monday, February 2, 2009

Not Me Mondays!


I have been browsing some blogs lately and lots of them have special theme days where they post according to that day. Today on Fabulously Frugalicious she posted this. I think it was meant to be an uplifting exercise and make you feel better. Lately I have been far from uplifting but I thought it would be fun to participate. What you are supposed to do is list things you did not do this past week:

I Did Not crumble at Meijers on Saturday when baby number to decided to be a monster and throw things out of the cart and then throw his pacifier at total strangers

I Did Not get upset when my big boy brought home a detention slip on Friday, it was a minor infraction and to me totally uncalled for and I DID write his teacher a note telling her so

I DID NOT make an ass of myself last week by cracking and saying something stupid to the guy I have a crush on. I don't know about this week though, it's looking a little shaky

I DID NOT keep my counseling appointment with our marriage counselor. I was in no mood to listen to her spout on about communication when I am to the point where I just don't care anymore.

I Did Not feel bad for cancelling that appointment- I am to the point that its either over or I crack up and go to the loony bin for awhile

I Did NOt feel bad for making plans to go to dinner tonight with my girlfriends and leave the boys dad in charge of everything from dinner to bath time to bedtime to dishes.

Now that I think I will do this every Monday because it's fun. I will have to keep a list so I can make it interesting next week

TTFN and see ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment