Monday, January 5, 2009

One is the loneliest number.....

So tomorrow I am going to Marriage Counseling. Not with my husband but by myself. He refuses to go even though I have asked him to go numerous times and believe this is the only way I can go on, but still he will not concede. So I am taking advantage of my employers assistance program and I get five free sessions with a family counselor. The funny thing is that when I called to talk to her about making and appointment, she asked me what kind of counseling I needed and I kind of paused and said "Marriage Counseling for one person", she laughed and said she does alot of that.

That makes me feel slightly better. I hope I can keep it together though because it's in the middle of the day and I have to go back to work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment