Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's been a Freaky Friday, Black Cat, Friday the 13th kind of week

Saturday night I had this dream. Part of my dream was that I was trying to go to my appointment but I forgot where it was and who I was even supposed to meet and I never went. Well Tuesday was my first meeting with a counselor and my directions and her phone number had been in my purse on Sunday. Tuesday morning I went to get my directions and they were gone. Simply disappeared, never to be heard from again. I had a slight suspicion of where they went, but I thought I knew where I was going. WRONG! I got to where I thought her office was and nope not there. My friend worked in that office building so I popped in and somehow we found her name in the phone book. It was right around the corner. By now I was ten minutes late and when I pulled in she was gone. I left her a message and we were going to meet today. She called this morning and she was sick, so I had to rearrange my schedule again at work and we are on for tomorrow. I am starting to feel like I am not supposed to be going, but I know that I have to.

Also the last couple days I have been feeling very anxious. More nervous like I feel something coming on, something about to happen. Today was super bad. I was in La La land all day and kept having some weird Deja Vu but couldn't quite put my finger on it. Could be the high dose of caffeine I subjected myself to today. Or, I could be finally losing all grip on reality. Hopefully it's the former not the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment