Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things I don't understand

People wearing their pajamas in public. To the store, mall, library, etc. It's pathetic. take some pride in yourself people! Put some clothes on!

Girls who constantly play with their hair. Inspecting it as though they are checking for nits. Get your hands off your hair. It's still there, it's still long, it didn't go anywhere.

IT Guys---never mind, that is a whole other blog in itself.

People with no manners. Please and Thank you are the easiest words to say in the English language. My three year old has better manners than most adults.

How some people have worked in corporate America forever and in this day and age and have no idea how to cut and paste or attach a document to an email.

People who don't read. At all. I don't buy the excuse that they don't have time. I am a single mother of two boys and I work full time and I read at least one book a week.

Why I can't win the Megamillions...seriously, why?

Perms and frosted hair. I thought those were outlawed in the 90's

Shows like American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Survivor....I think those are watched by the people who don't read.

Why my insurance doesn't cover Lasik surgery. It would be cheaper for them in the long run than paying for contacts and glasses every year.

Why I can't seem to go to bed even though I am tired and have to get up in six hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment