Wednesday, February 10, 2010

This is it

The corner has been turned and there is no looking back.  All we have to do now is figure out the hard stuff.  Who gets the kids when?  What am I taking with me?  How do I tell the kids?  Owen won't be so hard.  He is two.  It's something he will just grow up with.  Evan is eight.  This is going to hit him hard, but he knows something is up.  When your parents don't talk to each other you can kind of figure something is up.  I am preparing for the worst and hoping for the best.  I always do that anyway.  I figure if I expect the worst outcome to any situation I can only pleasantly surprised.

I know I have tons of support and love from family and friends.  I don't like to ask for help or anything but  now is not the time to take the high road.  I have to have help.  Help with the kids sometimes and help getting stuff for the house. 

I never imagined this twelve years ago when I got married, but for the sake of my sanity and for the sake of my boys this is my only choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment