Monday, January 18, 2010

Now What???

It's been done.  It's all out there in the open.  The boy's dad and I have had the conversation and there is no turning back.    I am filing for divorce.  Soon.  I talked to my lawyer the other night and as soon as I come up with a better plan it will all start.

He isn't taking it well.  But who does.  He is begging me for another chance but I have nothing left.  I have heard it all before.  NOW he wants to go to counseling.  NOW he is going to change and be a better person. NOW he wants to put me and the boys first.  But NOW is too late.  He has had five years to try and I can't anymore.

NOW he is playing the victim.  The pathetic sad person who just can't go on.  Like I said before, I have nothing.  I mean how many of you married women out there could honestly say that you could watch your husband cry, beg and plead and have no change in emotion whatsover. 

All I know is that this is going to be hard and I have to have all my bases covered.  It could get very ugly and I don't want it too. 

I have to do this now though, for my own sanity.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment