We have all been there. You know you have. As nice as you want to think you are, as Christian as you want to be, it just happens. You have things on your mind you want to say but you don't. So you think them in your head, and maybe you say them to one trusted soul or to your blog buddies but never to that person.
Here is a list of things I have wanted to say in the recent week. There are several different people that I want to say these things to:
*Please just stop talking to me about your problems
*If you are going to talk to your husband, boyfriend, baby's daddy, sister, mother,father, brother please be quiet, I don't want to hear it
* Did you even brush your hair today?
* Are you really asking me that question again today for the third time
* can't you figure this out yourself, you make three times what I do.
* Did you get dressed in the dark today?
* You really should have looked in the mirror before coming to work today
* No one was talking to you so keep your opinions to yourself
* the world doesn't revolve around you sunshine
* Everyone has an allergy or something that bothers them,we don't have to hear about yours every five minutes
* No one thinks you are least bit funny or amusing so please stop
* Do you have any idea how annoying you are?
* Here's a dollar, go buy a clue
* Do you ever think about what you are saying before you open your mouth?
* Is it lonely up there on your pedestal?
* Just get off your lazy arse and quit complaining!
* Did you just fall off the turnip truck?
And last but not least...........................Do you have any idea how much I like you and think about you all the time???