Monday, July 13, 2009

M.I.A.

I have been slacking lately. I just realized I have not posted anything in a week. I have started to a couple times and then just run out of steam, so I just let it go. It has been busy with baseball practice and games and working late.

This last week my wonderful sister came up to my house and collected my boys, she kept them for a couple of days and I went and got them this weekend. It's always weird when they are not at home, it's too quiet and I don't know what to do with myself. Friday night we went to look for curtains. We went back and forth between four different stores and ended up buying the curtains at Meijers and the curtain rods at Walmart. We got new living room windows and the boys are constantly tearing up the blinds so lets see how they do with curtains.

Work has been work, nothing fun or exciting. Baseball has almost come to an end. We have on regular game this week and then playoffs. The boy's have done wonderful this year and Evan has had some really good hits!

The home front is the same, nothing better, nothing worse. We got along pretty well when the kids weren't here but that isn't good because the kids are always here every other time. I honestly don't think I get mad at him or upset mostly because of the kids, but he seems to think that is why we fight all the time.

Sunday my sisters and I took the kids to the zoo. IT was great fun. Battle Creek has an awesome zoo and the kids really enjoyed it. Owen was not afraid of anything, in fact he ran right up to the giraffe's and fed them!

Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things because I have tons that I want to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment