It's Monday and I have no ideas so I am blog stealing from Proud Mommy today.......
1. What are your most treasured possessions?
I would say my kids but they are not possessions, so mine are my photograph's of my family and the letters my grandmothers wrote me while I was growing up. They are both gone now and I like to re-read them from time to time
2. What was the best material gift you ever received?
It's not really a gift but recently my Great-Aunt Barbara gave me a quilt top that my Great-Grandma Cotton had hand-sewed over 50 years ago- it needs to be backed and quilted and I am currently working on that.
3. If you could only wear one outfit for the rest of your life, what would it be?
My really comfy jeans, my V-neck tshirt from Tommy and sandals
4. If a world-famous photographer were going to take your portrait, where would you be? What would be around you or in your hands? Would there be other beings in the portrait? What would a world-famous photographer shoot to capture your image?
I would love to have a portrait of me and my boys, they would be in my arms and we would be outdoors in a beautiful field, I don't even need us to be looking at the camera, I like candid shots better.
5. Where do you feel most at home?
My parents house, and my Grandpa Powell's house