Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter

Today is Easter and as most people are spending the day with their family and kids, I spent the day by myself. This is the ex's weekend so he had them all weekend. They will be home soon but it's OK. I don't feel bad for myself. I had invitations to go places and eat with people but I just wanted to do my own thing. I slept in......till 10:00!!!! I cleaned, I did laundry, I went to the Gym.

I should have gone to church but sleeping till ten put that out of the question, so I had my own little prayer session with God outside. I thanked him for all of his sacrifice for me, and every other person in this world, and for giving me the chance to be the imperfect person that I am. I asked him for the guidance to be a better mother and be more patient with my kids but still being able to show them how to be good people and be respectful and live a happy life. I asked him to please help my friends and family who are having difficult times. I sometimes feel closer to God sitting in my backyard praying than I do in a church and I hope that doest make me a bad person.

Anyway, I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed their day.

No comments:

Post a Comment