Monday, July 27, 2009

Irritation and Chafing

Man, am I irritated today. Part of it is Mother Nature arriving too early (sorry to any male readers). On the way to work it felt like an obstacle course, people driving too fast, too slow, weaving with no turn signals, etc.

Work has been wearing thin on my nerves. I am extremely tired of all the pissing and moaning that goes on in my office. I have never worked with such a group of whiny people in my life. Some of these people would not be happy if you handed them a million dollars. They would find something to bitch about. They would probably bitch that they had nothing to bitch about.

I cannot stand negativity. I can be crabby but I try and see the positive of most things, and when you are surrounded by negativity 40 hours plus a week it begins to wear you down.

It's not much better at home- the negativity is at an all time high so I am back to hiding out!

Tomorrow will be a better day. I am POSITIVE of that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment