Friday, July 31, 2009
I really do have a whole lot of blog stories swirling around in my head, however I just can't get them to come out. I am posting something going around on Facebook and I think everyone else should too. It's a kind of fun way to see what everyone else likes to read!
DON'T TAKE TOO LONG TO THINK ABOUT IT. Fifteen books you've read that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than 15 minutes.
*** In no particular order- and I will try not to explain why I like them, but feel free to ask.
15. The giving Tree- Shel Silverstein
14. Are you there God, it's me Margaret- Judy Blume
13. The Catcher in the Rye- JD Salinger
12. Summer Sisters- Judy Blume
11. More than you know- Beth Gutcheon
10. Second Glance - Jodi Picoult
9. IT- Stephen King (I hate hate hate clowns)
8. Lightning0 Dean Koontz
7. The Bible
6. The Poisonwood Bible- Barbara Kingsolver
5. The Girl with the Pearl Earring- Tracy Chevalier
4. The Time -Travelers Wife- Audrey Niffenegger
3. Twilight- Stephanie Meyer
2. The Shell Seekers- Rosamunde Pilcher
1. A Girl named Zippy- Haven Kimmel